Thursday, November 19, 2009

White Christmas apron swap!

I'm so excited to be participating in a Christmas apron swap. We're swapping based upon favorite Christmas carols, and I think I forgot to put on my form that I love almost all Christmas carols. So, if you've got me and you're here trying to find hints about me, I'll say that I love Harry Connick Jr's Christmas albums. I love Rocking Around the Christmas Tree, Silent Night, O Holy Night, Jingle Bells, White Christmas, I'll Be Home For Christmas, Silver Bells, Let it Snow, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Joy to the World....LOL, I love almost all Christmas music. It'll be playing non stop starting the day after Thanksgiving for me. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a cute idea for an apron swap! I love Christmas carols also. Did you know that Harry Connick Jr. was one of Grandma's favorite singers? She had a couple cassett tapes of him and we used to listen to them on Christmas Eve. I have finally caught up on all your postings and love reading them. Mom