Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nov 2/Day 2 posting

Okay, so I don't really have much to say today. I've got a quiz tomorrow in A&P lab on the nervous system, so I am busy working on that right now. I'm home with the kids tonight, as it's bowling night for Sean.

Do you ever watch HGTV House Hunter's? I do. I even have it record on my DVR. Can I just say that I find most of the people searching to be PITAs? They annoy me when they're like "this kitchen is small." And my LR/DR combo is about the size of the kitchen. Or they'll complain about a bath being too small and I'm like "but it's a BR! At least there is more than one!". It's amazing how we all have different priorities in house buying. Admittedly, I would love a huge kitchen - it sucks being stuck in the kitchen on the holidays when maybe one other person can fit with you.

Off to study the sheep's brain!

eta - well, looks like this didn't post last night, but I'm going to still hit enter and call it my Nov 2nd post. Stupid errors!

No comments: