Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November 4th

Okay, so, I think I'm out of things to write about. :P

My camera doesn't work, so I can't just do some cute pics of the kids. :( My cell broke and I am not eligible for an upgrade yet, so I hooked up my fil's old phone. His cell camera is way worse than mine was. So, the pictures are super, super blurry. I always thought my cell pictures weren't that great, but this gives a whole new meaning to blurry.

I have breastfeeding support group (I volunteer at the hospital, helping to weigh the babies and such) tonight. It should be a quick meet as the hospital canceled our support groups going further at the last minute tonight, but who knows how many people we actually got in touch with via email and facebook. We have to find a new location off site now, so hopefully, we can get that figured out ASAP. Tomorrow I have class, and I have a test this weekend in Algebra, so once I get home it'll be time for homework and studying.

No comments: