Saturday, November 15, 2008

Still sewing

I think I have missed a day or two of sewing this month, but overall, it's going great. :)

Here's what I whipped up tonight. I think I'm keeping it for myself....maybe. ;)

I made a trip to JoAnn's and spent way too much money there! I love that place, so it's a good thing everything I bought was on sale. I'm afraid that I didn't buy enough extra of this fabric - though, it's in the $4 red tag fabric (and was 1/2 off tonight!) so I might need to go back for more. I have a bunch more cute fabrics that I'll be showing off soon.


Pictures are wonky tonight - sorry!

1 comment:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Okay, that has to be the cutest fabric ever. So perfect for the adorable apron. Don't blame you if you keep it. I love wearing aprons when I cook. It makes the job more cheerful. : )
M.L.