Sunday, August 24, 2008

Um, yeah

I decided to get up and actually do something. So, maybe call it nesting. :)

I boiled up some canning supplies first. Then I made some fresh from the garden salsa.

I cut the cucumbers and put them in their jars. Then I went to get the vinegar to make up the mixture of that. And that's when I discovered that the full jar I thought I had was less than a cup in reality. Oy vey.

So, Sean is at work - I called him and he tells me he'll get some when he leaves work. He's got a 5 pm wrap up meeting that he says shouldn't even take an hour. Let's hope, because I want to finish up the pickles!

2 comments:

casacaudill said...

So, did you get your pickle on?

Jennylou's Projects said...

Yep, finally got the pickles done about 9:30 pm! I was tired. Now to just clean up the mess left over today - because, um, that wasn't happening last night. ;)