Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's official - I'm addicted

To what, you ask? Google Reader. If you haven't tried it, you need to. I love looking at all the blogs out there but could never remember to check on certain ones. Now, I'm up to date on all my favorite blogs (and finding more daily).

I love all the craftiness that I'm seeing. You'd think it would inspire me, yet, um, no.

So, in honor of me being 37 weeks and 1 day pregnant, I'm going to do something today. Nesting or some crap like that. lol, okay, so I HAVE to do something with the tomatoes and cucumbers before they all go bad, so I think some salsa and some pickles are in order for the day.

Maybe I'll show you the finished product. :)

1 comment:

ROXY said...

OH MEEE TOOO!! Isn't that Google reader thing great!!! just love it!! Mighty helpful when you follow like 90 blogs;P