Friday, June 1, 2007

Blogging

I've been journaling online for years. My sister recently told me that I should start a public blog, so here it is.


I'm a married woman, to a wonderful (and very handy) husband. We have a beautiful 10 month old daughter (well, in a few days she'll be 10 months old), as well as an angel baby - our son.

I'll likely talk home renovations, crafts, sewing projects, gardening and trying to become a green household.

Going green in our area is challenging. Recycling is something that isn't done by very many people. And cloth diapers! Ha, an even stranger proposition. And now I want a compost bin. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but goes along for the ride.

That's all for now, stay tuned for more! :)

1 comment:

Katy said...

What fun Jenny!! I have a public blog as well (but I don't give out the link - LOL). This should be fun to following along with your sewing projects