Friday, April 23, 2010

I've been a bad, bad blogger

I'm having a heck of a time finding time for blog posting these days. We're in the midst of the craziness of the last few weeks of spring semester. I feel like I have a test or quiz every few days, papers due, etc. I don't think I have any tests next week, but I have a lab final test the following Tuesday, so I'm preparing to sink my teeth into a review this weekend of the anatomy of reproductive, respiratory, cardio, veins and arteries, digestive and urinary systems in preparation for that final.

I'd like to promise that things will get better, but I can't. Summer courses will be here before you know it, and I have class on campus four days per week during the summer. I'm taking Microbiology in eight weeks, Lord help me! I might be crazy. That's half the amount of time that it normally takes, with all the information still there to learn.

The kids and I have managed many little trips out. We are usually at a local park once a week or more, which feels pretty good since the weather is still rather iffy. We've been to the zoo every few weeks, which we really love to do. We got a recent deal on the Cleveland Museum of Natural History for only $30, so we can't wait to add that to our things to do list. We can activate the membership anytime until August, so we might wait a few months on that. Our zoo membership will expire around September, so that will be a nice replacement. Although, hopefully we get gifted another year which is how we got last years. A gift for the kids birthdays. Best gift ever!

Wednesday we went to Cascade Park. What a fantastic day! We played on the playground and then took a hike. Here's Josh enjoying the swings:


Time at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo

No comments: