Friday, January 29, 2010

Just another update

School started again = busy.

Sean and Nora were sick this week, but seem to be on the mend now. Nora stayed home from preschool all week since she goes W-F. We thought about sending her today, but she was still sort of out of it today. So, to recap = Daddy and Nora being sick = 3 babies to take care of for mommy. ;)

School started, did I mention that? I have a crap ton of homework to finish before tomorrow, plus a quiz, a test, a paper and studying for an A&P quiz on Tuesday. Um, I'm taking flash cards to bowling tonight.

And because every post needs a picture - I give you one from a few weeks ago in which Josh destroys the living room shortly after I clean it. It's a common theme here. If it's not him, it's Nora or daddy.

2 comments:

casacaudill said...

Um, I think he needs to stand behind it. :-)

Anonymous said...

He looks like he's enjoying himself. Mom