Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I think my camera is toast

So, I was going to come on and show that my house isn't completely ugly by showing you my dining room, but I think my camera is toast. :( I picked the dining room to take pictures of since, although the dining set was free from family, it's nice and all matches. ;) I even dusted and vacuumed for you. I think pretty much everything else in my house is mis-matchy (and not necessarily in a good way) and was free (except for the crib that was way too much cash looking back and our mattress set, which was bought seven years ago and I lurve it, but could probably be replaced in a few more years). Not that I'm opposed to free stuff, it's just that some of it was free for a good reason. And, now, I'm trying to either paint/recover or get rid of those sorry pieces so that it can be a more cohesive look, instead of the college dorm room look.

No comments: