Saturday, June 14, 2008

Well, I've been tagged

I know it's been forever since I posted here, but I was tagged to complete a meme.

1. Where were you 10 years ago?
Um - hmmm, June 1998. Honestly, I am not sure. Either Pittsburgh or New Alexandria. I could have answered the five years ago question much easier, I was settled down five years ago, not so much ten. :)

2. Five items on your to-do list today
Today is almost done for me, since it's nearly 8:15 pm, but here's my list of what I wanted to accomplish:
1) Wrap Jacob's gift
2) Get Nora and I ready for party.
3) Go to party
4) Finish up Father's Day gift (not done yet!)
5)Wrap up said gift (obviously, if I'm not done, it's not done).

3. Snacks I enjoy

Dear goodness, I'm pregnant, I enjoy them all - or at least most of them.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?

Pay off debt. Help out friends and family who could use it. Travel, a lot. :) Invest so that the money would keep working for us, instead of us working for it.

5. Places I would live
I'm fine living in this general vicinity. I would like to live in a nicer neighborhood though - one with sidewalks would be nice.

6. 5 Bloggers I’m passing the challenge onto

I don't believe that any other bloggers read my blog, so no one. LOL, I'd definitely need to post more in order for people to follow me. :)

No comments: